I ordered mine 22nd of Nov 2008 @ 1145pm Mt time and Just got my shipping notification... It will be here on Monday the 1st of December by 3pm from the western warehouse.
    11-29-08 04:29 PM
    I ordered mine the 21st at 3:30 pm cst time. I just got tracking number. Not even in a email had to call and check on it should be with me tommrow around 3pm I am sorry for all that have to wait. Death to verizon
    12-01-08 09:31 AM
    Ordered mines today hopefully I see before Christmas and with a OS update.
    12-01-08 09:51 AM
    My corporate rep took my order sometime the week before the launch date. He said it would be processed the morning of the 21st. I found out through about a dozen calls to VZW that the order went through at around 4PM EST on the 21st. Called VZW again this morning and was provided with a tracking number. My unit was shipped out on Nov. 29th with a delivery date of Dec. 2nd. I literally called everyday for shipping updates as I was told I may or may not receive e-mail confirmation of shipment. Hang in there everybody who still hasn't received theirs yet!
    12-01-08 10:00 AM
    just got off the phone with csr and they said they just got an updated shipping status for orders placed between nov 29- dec 1 and those orders will ship before the 15th but that is the latest that they will ship. but could ship earlier
    12-01-08 12:46 PM
    just got off the phone with csr and they said they just got an updated shipping status for orders placed between nov 29- dec 1 and those orders will ship before the 15th but that is the latest that they will ship. but could ship earlier
    I went to the Mall and check out the phone and ended up buying it. Im not an impulse buyer, but i am the type to buy the newest nick nacks that come out. I came home right away and started to do research on the phone and found this site, so I am a newb....thanks.....anyway.

when I purchased the phone they did give me the 12/15/08 ship date, but the manager come by as he was approving the order and said there was a chance it would be shipped sooner, so now I am waiting as most of you are, but I felt I should atleast comment.
    12-01-08 02:52 PM
    I went to the Mall and check out the phone and ended up buying it. Im not an impulse buyer, but i am the type to buy the newest nick nacks that come out. I came home right away and started to do research on the phone and found this site, so I am a newb....thanks.....anyway.

when I purchased the phone they did give me the 12/15/08 ship date, but the manager come by as he was approving the order and said there was a chance it would be shipped sooner, so now I am waiting as most of you are, but I felt I should atleast comment.
    welcome to the site. and it seems that what happened to you with regards to what the manager said is the same thing that i was told.
    12-01-08 03:34 PM
    welcome to the site. and it seems that what happened to you with regards to what the manager said is the same thing that i was told.
    Thanks!

quick questions and it may be a duh, but here it goes....So are all phones shipped in 1-2 days? so worst comes to worst it ships on the 15th I will get it approx on the 17th?
    12-01-08 03:41 PM
    I ordered mine online on the 26th. Still no emails or updates from VZW. I called them to see if I could get a tracking #, NOPE... I hate waiting and not knowing whats going on.
    12-01-08 03:52 PM
    I ordered mine online on the 26th. Still no emails or updates from VZW. I called them to see if I could get a tracking #, NOPE... I hate waiting and not knowing whats going on.
    The wait is crazy, I ordered on the 25th instore but received the "order processing" e-mail on the 26th. I am going to give it until Friday to see if it arrives. If not then call and see if there is any status.
    Last edited by Augie23; 12-01-08 at 04:34 PM.
    12-01-08 04:02 PM
    Phx, I'm in the same boat here. I ordered mine on the 21st, got a confirmation that same day, and have not heard from Verizon since.
    12-01-08 04:31 PM
    Is this based on geography, do online orders take priority or is there an unkown system where some customers get moved to the front of the line? I ordered my Storm online Friday night. I received a tracking number Sunday morning, and I'm scheduled to receive it tomorrow. I don't understand why some people are having delays of two weeks and counting.
    12-01-08 04:35 PM
    my first post. i finally got my crackberry storm! i ordered it at 3pm on 11/21.
    12-01-08 04:40 PM
    where are you located? and did you order the 21st or the 28th?
    12-01-08 04:42 PM
    Phx, I'm in the same boat here. I ordered mine on the 21st, got a confirmation that same day, and have not heard from Verizon since.
    Yup its a rough wait eh.. At least we can say we WILL own one soon. Lots of people want this phone but cant get it so we should be happy.
    12-01-08 04:43 PM
    Is this based on geography, do online orders take priority or is there an unkown system where some customers get moved to the front of the line? I ordered my Storm online Friday night. I received a tracking number Sunday morning, and I'm scheduled to receive it tomorrow. I don't understand why some people are having delays of two weeks and counting.
    I'm not sure if it's geography based quite yet, but if you go to this thread:

Member Location and Status of Storm Shipping

You can fill out your info in a post and then I'll reflect what you post to see if there is a trend going on here.
    Last edited by NewAmericanClassic; 12-01-08 at 04:49 PM.
    12-01-08 04:44 PM
    just an observation but to me it seemed that people on the west coast were getting theirs fairly quickly but now it seems people in the midwest are the ones getting theirs
    12-01-08 04:46 PM
    I ordered mines on the 21st. at 1:30am and i've call vz about 6 times since then. Everytime i call they either can't find my order or tell me some crap. Last time I called they seemed to had fixed the problem and i got an e-mail saying i should be getting it by the 8th. Now today some ******* from vz calls me saying that my order will be shipped no later than the 15th as soon as they become available. I swear this thing is pissing me off. I wouldn't really cared much but since my moto q is on the fritz I really need a new phone badly
    12-01-08 04:48 PM
    i ordered mine on the 21st.. at 4pm and it arrived today!
    i never received a tracking number or anything. and when i called to find out info about my order last week they had nothing.
    12-01-08 05:02 PM
    i never received a tracking number or anything. and when i called to find out info about my order last week they had nothing.

ah the element of suprise haha ...
    12-01-08 08:10 PM
    I ordered mine on 11/21 @8:16pm.. just got a tracking #today.. will have it tomorrow...
    12-01-08 09:24 PM
    man this is crazy. where do you live?
    12-01-08 09:26 PM
    Smh.............
    12-02-08 10:33 AM
    Smh.............

Finally got it....
    12-05-08 09:25 AM
    I got it. Have held it. Played with it. It is like a first date. You will never forget
    When I turned it on I was wishing for some jergans lol
    12-06-08 05:30 AM
200 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD