Apologies if this has been addressed in another thread. I scrolled through the most current 5 or 6 pages of this forum and did not see a similar posting so here are the problems I've noticed:

1.) Bluetooth - I never had problems connecting to my car's bluetooth system. It worked flawlessly from Day One. After today's update, I encountered difficulty making calls through the car, had to revert to the handset.

2.) Speed Dial - The phone used to make a dialing tone when you hit a Speed Dial key, it's gone after the update. (it's a minor thing, but it sounded nice)

3.) Keyboard Swipe Up/Down - The keyboard no longer appears/disappears when you swipe up/down as fast as it did in Ver.65.

4) E-mail - My mailboxes no longer give you the option to delete on "Mailbox and Handheld" OR "Handheld" There is only a "Delete" or "Cancel" option.

These are a few of the things I've noticed so far. The screen does seem to rotate faster from L to P mode.
    12-06-08 01:09 AM
    Apologies if this has been addressed in another thread. I scrolled through the most current 5 or 6 pages of this forum and did not see a similar posting so here are the problems I've noticed:

1.) Bluetooth - I never had problems connecting to my car's bluetooth system. It worked flawlessly from Day One. After today's update, I encountered difficulty making calls through the car, had to revert to the handset.
    Try unpairing and re pairing the device and see if this helps.

3.) Keyboard Swipe Up/Down - The keyboard no longer appears/disappears when you swipe up/down as fast as it did in Ver.65.

Works faster for me so Maybe a reboot? (battery pull)

4) E-mail - My mailboxes no longer give you the option to delete on "Mailbox and Handheld" OR "Handheld" There is only a "Delete" or "Cancel" option.

If you go DIRECTlY to the mailbox the option still exists but from the message folder it seems to be gone.. I am not sure why it used to work from the message folder but now it only works from the mailbox folder itself.

These are a few of the things I've noticed so far. The screen does seem to rotate faster from L to P mode.
    hope this solves and or helps you.
    12-06-08 01:19 AM
    ^^^^^^^huh?^^^^^^^^
    12-06-08 01:25 AM
    oops nevermind!!!!!LOL!
    12-06-08 01:25 AM
    How weird..I have none of the issues you stated.
    12-06-08 01:28 AM
    Well I dont pair mine to a bluetooth but I haven't had any of the other problems listed either.
    12-06-08 02:01 AM
    Hmm.. I am still on leaked version, since I am getting my replaced I didn't bother with another update.
    I did not have any of the problem you listed.
    1. Bluetooth still works fine for me, never had a problem
    2. Speed dial still does the dialing really really fast tone.
    3. Didn't even know the swipe your finger really fast trick for keyboard, until I saw your post and it works like a charm. so no issue there for me
    4. no issues on mail box for having options to delete mailbox and handheld.

So maybe do a wipe and re-do the upgrade?
    12-06-08 02:42 AM
    The only issue I had was I've lost my corporate email. I'm sure I just need to get a new password and it will be fine. Overall I'm pleased with .75.
    12-06-08 08:11 AM

2.) Speed Dial - The phone used to make a dialing tone when you hit a Speed Dial key, it's gone after the update. (it's a minor thing, but it sounded nice)

I did the upgrade and I am loving it so far...it is 100% better, faster and more responsive.
    As far as your email issue...go under general properties when you open "messages" and change the option on delete to "prompt", "handhelbd"...
    12-06-08 08:15 AM
    I woke up to find that my battery was completely dead. Before I went to bed, the status showed as 60% remaining. I woke up 5 hours later and it was completely dead (I did not have IM or GPS services running). I followed the steps that others took on this forum and finally got the device to restart.

I'm thinking that my unit which had other defects right out of the box, only got worse after yesterday's official update.

I was planning on waiting until the Dec. 15th when a new shipment of phones will be sent out (perhaps get a later build model), but not sure if I can afford to have the phone crap out on me every morning.......With the holidays approaching, it would suck if the phone keeps dying on me.
    12-06-08 10:26 AM
    i have all the same problems listed above
    12-06-08 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD