ok i just activated my phone, when trying to set up my email heres the message YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR. i just activated the phone???
    01-12-09 12:15 AM
    If you are referring to on the vzw bis site, give it TIME. That just means that BIS is not completely provisioned on your BB yet. If not accessible in 24 hours from NOW, then contact tech support or BB support & they should be able to provision it. No worries, I have had this problem with pretty much EVERY BB I have owned lol ironically enough EXCEPT the STORM. Its just provisioning is S L O W. Good Luck.
    01-12-09 12:44 AM
    I believe you have to call verizon so they can authenticate your email if you have this problem. Have you tried the email set up wizard though, or email options?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 12:45 AM
    I believe you have to call verizon so they can authenticate your email if you have this problem. Have you tried the email set up wizard though, or email options?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

yes thats where iam trying it from (set up wizard)
    01-12-09 01:07 AM
    Yeah its still a provisioning issue. Regardless of where you are trying to set it up. Its just SLOW. like I said give it some time OR you can call tech support & have them finish setting it up if you do not care to wait.
    01-12-09 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD