this is ridiculous. when is BBM going to work again? i sent 3 contact requests that are still pending authorization since yesterday afternoon. and the program does not work at all. anyone here??????????
    07-24-09 02:33 PM
    well it was sketchy yesterday but fine today, resend the request now and see what happens
    07-24-09 02:34 PM
    i was told by vzw bb support, take it with a grain of salt, that if you don't have bb m working as of this morning to call your service provider and they will help you or connect you with rim for further assistance
    07-24-09 02:42 PM
    I added 3 new contacts this morning..no Issues..

all my messages were sent and received quickly! 0 Issues with this BBM today, I'm happy!

My guess is to request these contacts again because you sent the request in down time it may have been lost ....just add them again and you'll see they will receive the request almost instant!
    07-24-09 02:55 PM
    I had to reboot my phone today because it was sending messages but wouldn't deliver any of them. Try a batt pull and see it it starts working.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 04:40 PM
    I agree with howarmat. I had the same problem until I resent the request. So far today everything has been working good.
    07-24-09 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD