I know its a noob post, go me, onto my issue

Just recently (today) upgraded my Storm OS to .122, Desktop Manager crashed even though the software has fully loaded onto the phone.

Now i've got a serious problem that all my contacts have been deleted and whilst syncing with the software, an error message stating "Connection Specific Error" comes up. This might i add is after a few attempts where the laptop couldn't recognise the installed device.

I don't particularly know where i can go next with this and could do with some serious help before i even consider just completely resetting the device to its original setting and start over, so any advice please?
    04-11-09 03:34 PM
    Do you use google sync? That would have saved your calendar and address book? Definitely reinstall all of the software and look for the backup file. The software backs up the device before it does an update.
    04-11-09 03:55 PM
    No i'm on outlook, i've just started to do a downgrade back to .113 from .122 not .112, gonna do a restore from the back up when i originally updated from .113 to .122....god that barely made sense in my head
    04-11-09 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD