Seriously People don't listen to these reviews because the storms they are using doesn't have the final OS software..so they are generating these reviews off OLD software....Verizon is shipping all storms with NEW OS software(just look at the recent unboxing reviews and video...its just stunning!) Come Tomorrow...the world will be taken by STORM!!!!

Damn I gotta get some sleep 2night....getting up at 5;30...to get in line...and the store opens at 8....I LOVE YOU CRACKBERRY NATION!!!!!

*New info*
    Just called my store and they told me the software has already been updated so when I leave tomorrow...my BB storm will my running like USAIN BOLT!!!
    Last edited by lrdiamond04; 11-20-08 at 09:42 AM. Reason: *Got new info*
    11-20-08 09:31 AM
    they are shipping with .65 and hopefully an update is available sometime tomorrow
    11-20-08 09:33 AM
    i agree with diamond. for all we know apple paid those companies/people to send out negative reviews! its all a conspiracy!!

only 24 hours to go!!!
    11-20-08 09:35 AM
    Damn I gotta get some sleep 2night....getting up at 5;30...to get in line...and the store opens at 8....I LOVE YOU CRACKBERRY NATION!!!!!
    5:30am... slacker!
    11-20-08 09:38 AM
    do we need a new thread about this same topic from every reader?
    11-20-08 09:44 AM
    I'm a student in Orangeburg, SOUTH CAROLINA..ok heathyr...**** when I tell ppl about Crackberry they are like huh what's that...The city is so small you can drive through it in 10 min...and its the 2nd poorest county in SC...but its a college town thats why it has the Verizon store...but i'm trust me...i will be loving my storm at 8am tomorrow....don't be mad because your area is crowded....LMAO!!
    11-20-08 09:46 AM
    They teach English 101 in Orangeburg?

11-20-08 09:53 AM
    I've Only Been Taught Crackberry.....so What Is English....enlighten Me....lol
    11-20-08 10:01 AM
    I dont really want to wait in my truck to beat the line 2hrs before the store opens... will I seriously have to do that... Oggh
    11-20-08 10:04 AM
    They teach English 101 in Orangeburg?

Actually it was a great impression of Captain Kirk
    11-20-08 10:05 AM
    I played with .61 at the store and even that was enjoyable for me, and I'm a very technical person who's usually pretty critical. So if the newest version is .8*+ then I'm sure it will be even better. People should wait to try it themselves before coming to a conclusion.
    11-20-08 10:09 AM
    LOL they have reviews for a reason. BTW how do you know they're using the old software? If the owner of this site got his already don't you think these companies could to?
    11-20-08 10:12 AM
    LOL they have reviews for a reason. BTW how do you know they're using the old software? If the owner of this site got his already don't you think these companies could to?
    Very seldom have I EVER agreed with a product review. I often find that most are not actually how the device is going to be used. I think most people would agree with that statement. If we all looked at reviews & used them as a barometer on whether or not we would purchase a product there are ALOT of products that would NEVER leave store shelves.
    11-20-08 10:22 AM
    5:30am... slacker!
    Wow that's late! Haha jk two of my friends and I are getting in line at 4:00am for the store opening at 6:00AM!

I am so excited!
    11-20-08 10:54 AM
    What You Want Me To Wait Outside All Night And Then At 6am Everyone Shows Up And I'm An Ice Cube...lol
    11-20-08 10:59 AM
    THEY SAY THE SOFTWARE THEY ARE USING IS .65 BUT, JUST WAIT TILL TOMORROW AND YOU WILL SEE....OH AND BY THE WAY KEVIN CAN DO IT ALL....HE IS LIKE OUR VERY OWN MOSES!
    11-20-08 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD