I have my storm set up on the enterprise system. When I receive work email and other messages they all go into �messages� Is there a way to create a new folder to separate work from the catch all �messages� folder?

thanks
    12-15-08 11:27 AM
    There should be a messages folder for each account. It would be labeled with the email address that corresponds to that folder. I think they will all still go into the general messages folder, but each account folder would only get messages to that account.
    12-15-08 11:32 AM
    There should be a messages folder for each account. It would be labeled with the email address that corresponds to that folder. I think they will all still go into the general messages folder, but each account folder would only get messages to that account.
    Bugg77 is correct. Every account you create, a separate icon is created. This will pull up all messages related to that account.
    12-15-08 11:35 AM
    Yes a separate icon is created, but when using the enterprise server all messages go to the messages folder, there isnt a separate icon/folder for just enterprise/exchange emails, I would like to know this as well
    12-15-08 11:43 AM
    Bugg77 is correct. Every account you create, a separate icon is created. This will pull up all messages related to that account.
    Both incorrect. Exchange server email accounts do not have a separate icon. They only appear in the "main" messages folder.

The only work around I have come across for this is the Empower BES program (also sold here at Crackberry). This also is what I used when I was on my Curve.
    12-15-08 11:46 AM
    Both incorrect. Exchange server email accounts do not have a separate icon. They only appear in the "main" messages folder.

The only work around I have come across for this is the Empower BES program (also sold here at Crackberry). This also is what I used when I was on my Curve.
    oops I didn't realize they mentioned BES. I stand corrected.
    12-15-08 11:48 AM
    Looks like a good program, I just figured there was a free way to do this....
    12-15-08 11:51 AM
    Looks like a good program, I just figured there was a free way to do this....
    I should clarify. Empower BES is the only program that I'm aware of that will do this for you. I am pretty sure there is a free work-around, but one that requires a certain amount of steps each time you want your BES emails.

I read it on a Curve forum before. As I understood it, you could make a manual filter and assign it to a short-cut key. When you want only work emails, you can press the short-cut key to reveal only those emails.
    12-15-08 11:56 AM

Good to know... I've never had more than one account on a BES BB. My personal BB has several accounts, but it's all BIS.
    12-15-08 12:05 PM
    Thank you.
    12-15-08 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD