Just got my first BB (converted from Windows mobile) and have a quick question.

Just got my CAL so I'm getting my corporate exchange email fine. Also setup my gmail account so I get that as well on my Storm.

Here's my problem:

My gmail account has its own icon on my main screen. (Looks like an envelope with a globe on it.) That allows me direct access to only my gmail stuff. It defaults to the inbox and I can select the remaining folders under the menu options.

With my exchange email, I can only access it from the "Messages" icon (Looks like an envelope).

Unfortunately, under the messages icon, there are all my exchange emails, gmail messages, facebook updates, etc, etc, etc. It seems like this is every message that arrives to my BB.

I just want an icon that I can click and it takes me to my inbox for my exchange email, and that's it. Then I can select the different folders under the menu options, just like my gmail account.

I'm sure it's easy, but can't seem to find a setting for it or a filter, etc.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
    08-10-09 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD