I have the Blackberry Storm 9350. I have 2 e-mail accounts on my Storm, gmail and my work Exchange/Outlook account. Both my work e-mail and my gmail email are dumping into the Messages folder and my gmail e-mail is also dumping into it's own folder. I don't want my gmail and work e-mail to both dump into the Messages folder. How do I separate them? I use the Blackberry Internet Service for gmail and I use the Desktop Re-Director for my work account.
    04-24-09 03:47 PM
    I haven't figured that out yet either. Hopefully there's a trick to it. Not like there's a simple option like separate SMS&MMS folders...
    04-24-09 04:18 PM
    I think they all go to the messages folder. I just hide the messages folder and use my email folders separately.
    04-24-09 04:27 PM
    I think they all go to the messages folder. I just hide the messages folder and use my email folders separately.
    that's what i did as well, and also i turned off the LED, so it doesn't blink non-stop
    04-24-09 04:44 PM
    yes just hide the message folder... From there you should be fine.
    04-24-09 04:48 PM
    My work e-mail only only dumps into my Messages folder so if I hide it than I won't be able to see my work e-mails....
    04-27-09 09:17 AM
    Were you able to figure out how to get around this. This is the same for me...I wouldn't know how to get work emails without messages folder....
    04-29-09 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD