I searched the forum first, but couldn't find it.

How do i get rid of the banner that says "sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry" on the bottom of the e-mails that i send?
    11-03-09 12:50 PM
    Update the "signature" field in the e-mail setup app.
    11-03-09 12:54 PM
    Or long onto the BIS website (BlackBerry Internet Service) and change it there.
    11-03-09 01:12 PM
    Or long onto the BIS website (BlackBerry Internet Service) and change it there.
    This would be a better way of doing things. You can also add a personal Signature if you like.
    11-03-09 01:21 PM
    sorry for not being clear.

I already removed it for my work e-mail from BIS, as discussed in the earlier posts.

I have GMAIL app, and since i'm getting the e-mail using this App, the gmail address doesn't even show up when i log into BIS. I was trying to remove the banner on the bottom of the e-mails that I send from my G-mail account using GMAIL app.
    11-03-09 01:27 PM
    sorry for not being clear.

I already removed it for my work e-mail from BIS, as discussed in the earlier posts.

I have GMAIL app, and since i'm getting the e-mail using this App, the gmail address doesn't even show up when i log into BIS. I was trying to remove the banner on the bottom of the e-mails that I send from my G-mail account using GMAIL app.
    In the gmail app. open the settings and uncheck the "When I send mail, add "Sent from my mobile device" to the end of my message" option.
    11-03-09 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD