Ok, something that has been bothering me for a while now. I looked around but can't find a fix.

I have 4 emails on my storm (yahoo, hotmail, work, and blackberry).

When I go into my email folders and select options and then select view folders I can only see the inbox and spam folder.

How can I organize my folders to have inbox,sent, deleted? Is that even possible? My sent emails stay in my inbox as "sent" but I'd rather have a sent folder.

Possible? Anyone figure this out for the storm?

Thanks
    04-05-09 04:37 PM
    If you're using the standard BIS email access you can't view separate folders from the accounts. In order to do that you will need to install an app that accesses the account via IMAP or POP3. I know that there are one or two of them available, but I haven't tried any.
    04-05-09 05:13 PM
    Do you know how they are called?
    04-05-09 05:43 PM
    Ok, something that has been bothering me for a while now. I looked around but can't find a fix.

I have 4 emails on my storm (yahoo, hotmail, work, and blackberry).

When I go into my email folders and select options and then select view folders I can only see the inbox and spam folder.

How can I organize my folders to have inbox,sent, deleted? Is that even possible? My sent emails stay in my inbox as "sent" but I'd rather have a sent folder.

Possible? Anyone figure this out for the storm?

Thanks
    Not a problem, what OS are you running?
    04-05-09 05:51 PM
    I'm running 114 v3
    04-05-09 06:08 PM
    I'm running 114 v3
    I saw you at BlackberryOS.com earlier, did you try this
    go into messages, menu, options, general options, make sure sms and email boxes are separate
    04-05-09 06:45 PM
    I thought about posting the question on bbos....

Yes, that option is set as such...but how would that enable me to view the sent/delete folder?
    04-05-09 06:50 PM
    Here's the only one I remember off hand... I bookmarked the page:

LogicMail for BlackBerry
    04-05-09 06:54 PM
    Read the site quickly. I'll check it out in depth later.

Thanks for the link.
    04-05-09 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD