I know this is a really dumb question, but is it possible to send someone a theme? I want to send my buddy a theme I downloaded off of here, but the thread I got it from is down and I don't know what the OTA link was. Any help?
    04-27-09 02:20 PM
    if you have all the files, yes you can send it to someone...
    04-27-09 02:21 PM
    well yeah I have them installed on the BB, but I'm @ work and want to like email him the theme from the BB. How do I do that?
    04-27-09 02:28 PM
    anyone... anyone?
    04-27-09 03:07 PM
    Doubt that is possible.

If the OTA link is down the only option is to send him the files to download with DM.
    04-27-09 03:18 PM
    find the same OTA link you used and send it to him
    04-27-09 03:25 PM
    find the same OTA link you used and send it to him
    you totally didn't read the first post did you, the thread is DOWN, thus I have no way of getting the OTA link. Trust me I wouldn't go thru the hassel if I didn't have to.

Doubt that is possible.

If the OTA link is down the only option is to send him the files to download with DM.
    so just grab the files thru DM and then send him the files thru regular email?
    04-27-09 03:36 PM
    What theme is it? Usually there are other sites that have the theme as well, or someone reading may have that theme and be able to send him the link. I may be able to help if u tell me what it is.....

~Danielle
    04-27-09 04:25 PM
    What theme is it? Usually there are other sites that have the theme as well, or someone reading may have that theme and be able to send him the link. I may be able to help if u tell me what it is.....

~Danielle
    it was a custom Red Sox today theme
    04-27-09 04:29 PM
    Give me a few...ill do some searching and since u put the name out there someone just may have it....
    04-27-09 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD