I have google sync installed. Whenever I cancel a meeting and it is downloaded to my blackberry it sends out an email to eveyrone attending hte meeting. I sent out an email FROM MY GMAIL to everyone in my company.

Is this a google thing or a blackberry thing and how do i shut it off!

Thanks
    12-01-08 10:40 AM
    I have the same issue with my BB Curve. Dammit!!! My blackberry sent out an e-mail to all my co-workers, managers, and partners FROM MY PERSONAL E-MAIL saying that the conference was canceled!

It seems the problem is that when you delete the calendar item on the BB, you will be prompted asking if you want to send an e-mail to attendees (yes or no). However, when the event is removed by Google Sync, the BB sends out the message without asking you first!

[The same thing happens with events in the past. Google Sync removes events from the BB that are over a week old. The attendees will then get an e-mail telling them that the event, which was in the past(!), has been canceled!]

I would like to have control over my e-mail and approve every e-mail that leaves my outbox, wouldn't you!?
    12-29-08 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD