Hey everyone,

Did a search and found nothing for this. Here is what I want: To send one text message, assign it to a group, essentially removing the need to go through my address book and pick everyone which takes forever for me. Does anyone know how to do this? I didn't see an option to assign a contact to a group, am I missing something? Is there 3rd party software that might do the trick?

Thanks!
    03-10-09 02:26 PM
    I wish I knew, it's so frustrating!
    03-10-09 02:29 PM
    In the contact list you can make a group of people as a permanent group, and you can name the group whatever you want. For example I coach lacrosse and I have most of my players' numbers, but instead of texting them on an individual basis I made a group called "lax team" and added all of them to it. Then when I go to text I just type in lax and select the group. It then sends the message to all of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 02:33 PM
    In the contact list you can make a group of people as a permanent group, and you can name the group whatever you want. For example I coach lacrosse and I have most of my players' numbers, but instead of texting them on an individual basis I made a group called "lax team" and added all of them to it. Then when I go to text I just type in lax and select the group. It then sends the message to all of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is awesome! Thank you!
    03-10-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD