My send key out of nowhere started feeling VERY loose almost like a loose tooth if you will, lol. The other 3 keys are fine seem in place but the Send key very very loose. I know you can loosen/tighten the screen but is there anyway to tighten one of the keys, thanks!
    02-12-09 07:56 PM
    GAH! same here! A fix sounds impossible but if there is one i hope someone could shed some light...
    02-12-09 08:08 PM
    My power button had come loose and I investigated a little, it appeared that the button was held on by a transparent double sided material (to allow light to pass through it and illuminate the button) and this material was attached to something beneath it.

The material beneath had come free, so it wasnt really a button issue, it was the material beneath that had come free and made the button loose. Mine could not be fixed unless you could re-secure that material, so I sent it back.

Mind you, the replacement phone had worse problems (dust, dead pixel and half the screen wouldnt click, straight out of the box) so Im sending that back too.
    02-12-09 08:09 PM

Mind you, the replacement phone had worse problems (dust, dead pixel and half the screen wouldnt click, straight out of the box) so Im sending that back too.
    Thats's shocking, just shows lack of quality control!
    02-13-09 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD