Hey guys I have a question. I am selling my 9530 and did a security wipe and put a fresh os on it, but my question is my phone number still appears when I hit the talk button. How do I take my number out of the phone completly? i took the sim card out and it still shows. does it disappear when they hook up service to it or can i get rid of that info at all? thanks in advance
    08-27-10 02:30 PM
    Isn't it in the sim card section in options and says my number. It may not be in the Sim Card section but it definitely says my number.
    08-27-10 03:52 PM
    That should change when the phone is reprogrammed at Verizon. Maybe shut off the service to it will have the same effect? Not positive.
    08-27-10 04:15 PM
    M not too worried but was more concearned that the guy I sold my phone too is selling it when he goes to colombia. My verizon contract has been canceled so the imei number isn't linked to my new at&t account. My number is still the same and just know how some crazy scams and stuff go on in south america with changing imei numbers and people acoounts. Hence the reason for worring about my current telephone number still showing upi

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-10 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD