Whats the best way to sell my storm?
    03-16-09 06:26 PM
    Ask for cash. Some people may try to barter goats and stuff, but say "NO! I want cash!" If they insist on trading goats, tell them you don't have change. They'll understand that you have no chickens and may accept lightly worn shoe leather instead. Explain that you wear synthetic fiber shoes that support billion dollar companies that exploit third world uneducated children and would gladly accept whatever else may pass as currency provided the payment does not require regular feeding and maintenance. If that fails, perhaps e-bay or Craigs List?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 06:47 PM
    ebay .............
    03-16-09 06:47 PM
    Ask for cash. Some people may try to barter goats and stuff, but say "NO! I want cash!" If they insist on trading goats, tell them you don't have change. They'll understand that you have no chickens and may accept lightly worn shoe leather instead. Explain that you wear synthetic fiber shoes that support billion dollar companies that exploit third world uneducated children and would gladly accept whatever else may pass as currency provided the payment does not require regular feeding and maintenance. If that fails, perhaps e-bay or Craigs List?

But then again .... the above is GOOD advice .....
    03-16-09 06:48 PM
    I bought mine off of Craigslist

And accept CASH only!!
    03-16-09 06:50 PM

You must be related to JRSCCivic98. Sounds like something he would come up with. However, I couldn't agree with you more.

Next thread will be "Just bought a storm for CASH" what to do now.
    03-16-09 06:57 PM
    I would suggets e-Bay. Craigslist is building a bad reputation.
    03-16-09 07:23 PM
    FYI civic is a she

03-16-09 07:26 PM
    I would suggets e-Bay. Craigslist is building a bad reputation.
    It's a gamble anywhere these days, it all comes down to the integrity of the people on it. I prefer the Craigslist route because I can put my hands on it and test it out a bit before I buy it. Plus as a seller you don't have all of those fees involved and having to process payments and such.
    03-16-09 07:32 PM
    FYI civic is a she

I didn't know.
    03-16-09 07:35 PM
    i say sell it on craigslist thats where i sell everything
    03-16-09 07:37 PM
    yeah craigslist is best that way you don't have to worry shipping fees and all that jazz with ebay

03-16-09 07:38 PM
    If you want people to have more ways to pay like a credit card, definitely go ebay. If you want to sell it in person, local craigslist will do the trick. I sell on ebay so people have more options to pay for it.

03-16-09 07:43 PM
    Definitely craigslist. There's no payment better than cash. That's where I buy and sell all of my phones. If you feel uneasy, take someone with you to the transaction. I never go alone.

03-16-09 07:45 PM
    Definitely craigslist. There's no payment better than cash. That's where I buy and sell all of my phones. If you feel uneasy, take someone with you to the transaction. I never go alone.

Exactly! And make it a public place with plenty of people and during daytime hours and if it starts to feel hinky then walk away from it.
    03-16-09 07:50 PM

I didn't know.
    Now we all know. That clears up a lot. Many questions have been answered
    03-16-09 08:14 PM
    There's a bunch of threads asking this exact question....the final answer seems to be this site. I've sold two Storms now, this site was the best experience for me as a seller.
    03-16-09 08:20 PM
    E-Bay is your best bet. I've sold a lot of items on E-Bay. Never sold my Blackberries though.

Good luck!!

palladino72
    03-16-09 08:44 PM
    Throw it on ebay.
    03-17-09 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD