ok... ive spent all day looking over this forum deciding on which phone I want. I have the 8330, i love it, if telus had an 8900 or bold id get that... i love the new design and OS... that said... i find myself kind of wanting the storm! i dont know the decision should be based on the look of the phone or what... anyways im kind of looking for reasons to switch and get the storm... so please... sell me the storm! i use the phone mainly for bbm and text and email. although im sure with the other options available to the storm i would use it as a media player,etc also!
    thanks guys!
    02-18-09 08:14 PM
    I pretty much purchased the Storm based on the look of the phone. Best looking phone, IMO. Lol.
    02-18-09 08:16 PM
    i know... the storm looks sweet... and i love the interface... but im just worried about the click not working in a few months/year because so many people have been having issues
    02-18-09 08:28 PM
    There's the year warranty if it does happen to stop clicking, or any other problems, and any longer than that, you can get the 5.99/month insurance plan.

No worries.
    02-18-09 08:30 PM
    Ive had my Storm for well over 2 months and it still clicks fine. Although if you like Text messaging and emailing, a full qwerty would be better suited for that. I am quick on my storm, but nothing like the feel of real buttons.
    02-18-09 08:32 PM
    Ive had my Storm for well over 2 months and it still clicks fine. Although if you like Text messaging and emailing, a full qwerty would be better suited for that. I am quick on my storm, but nothing like the feel of real buttons.
    thats true... what do you find you use on the storm the most? im just not familiar with the other options on it really... im not sending long emails really... mostly for quick texts and bbm convos. but no essays!
    02-18-09 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD