On my Curve, to select multiple line items for deletion, I used to hilight the first item, hold down the ALT key and then use the trackball to scroll down. How does one accomplish this on the Storm? Thanks.
    12-31-08 08:24 AM
    touch top msg and hold touch bottom or last msg and hold. will highlight all on screen then delete.

hope this helps, if not IM me at hatchetjas1 on Yahoo IM.
    12-31-08 08:32 AM
    Doesn't work, my friend. The hilight moves as soon as you swipe your finger to go to the last item to select.
    12-31-08 11:23 AM
    If you ignore that the hilight moved and hold touch the last item, all that does is open the last item (I mostly need to do this with email messages).
    12-31-08 11:24 AM
    Doesn't work, my friend. The hilight moves as soon as you swipe your finger to go to the last item to select.
    It works in the exact same way as selecting multiple items with the shift-key in Microsoft Windows. Also, I'm not sure what is this business of "swiping" ... there is no swiping, it is just tapping the first item you want to select and tapping the second or last item with the other hand or finger.

Currently there does not seem to be a way to do a CTRL-like selection on the Storm (selecting certain non-consecutive or spaced-apart items among a list of items)
    12-31-08 11:26 AM
    OK, let me be specific. I open Hotmail. My inbox is a list of message headers. if I click on anyone of them it will open the message.
    12-31-08 11:29 AM
    make sure you're not taking your finger off the first message. touch top message, hold finger there, touch bottom message.
    12-31-08 11:29 AM
    Duh. Got it, thanks.
    12-31-08 11:31 AM
    Multiple selection of pics to send as email

Is there any way to select multiple pics to send via emai. Looks like it doesnt allow to select multiple pics the way it does for mesages
    01-03-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD