I've been using my silicon case since the day I got my Storm. I have no problems with it at all, except for the big one where It takes a journey and a half to get my phone out of my jeans pocket. I'm looking into the Innocase II, and it looks like a pretty solid case. The question I have is: Is the Innocase II as thick as the VZW silicone case? I'm trying not to get too bulky, obviously not Otterbox bulky, but are the two similar in thickness?
    01-27-09 12:46 AM
    Yeah, I'm wondering the exact same thing because I'm curious as to whether I want to buy this or not. If it's not much thicker than the silicone case, I may consider it.
    01-27-09 01:45 AM
    It is going to be thicker than the silicone one for sure. Although with that said it isnt going to be greatly thicker though. I think you will like it a million times better than the silicone one. Have had both.......Seido knows what they are doing!!!!
    01-27-09 08:57 AM
    It isn't any thicker. I've had both. I believe the Seido case is actually thinner. And I love it over the silicon.
    01-27-09 10:08 AM
    It is going to be thicker than the silicone one for sure. Although with that said it isnt going to be greatly thicker though.

It isn't any thicker. I've had both. I believe the Seido case is actually thinner. And I love it over the silicon.

Can anyone give a sure answer to if the Innocase II is thicker, thinner, or the same size as the silicone? We seem to have some conflicting viewpoints. Also, is it easier to get out of your pocket than the silicone?
    01-27-09 11:11 AM
    Bumpage. Can anyone with an Innocase II shed any light on the matter? I'm sure there are a bunch of CB's that have them!
    01-27-09 12:00 PM
    im also very close to ordering the innocase II and that nice clip that works with the innocase II

both look like a solid investment.

Innocase II Surface Combo, Black
    01-27-09 12:14 PM
    Another bump. ANYONE out there with an Innocase II able to offer some knowledge on the question?
    01-27-09 01:50 PM
    I got this case and Its too small for my phone!!! WTF! When I put my Verizon Storm 9530 in there it does not touch the screen, but I can't press the screen in. It actually crushing the phone that it bends it so very slightly that you cant press the screen. I took off the battery cover and i was able to now press the screen, but it barely moves and then the phone is a lot slower to react, plus I dont like having the battery cover off. I dont know what the **** is going on, but I'm out $30 cuz this case doesnt fit.
    01-30-09 05:53 PM
    I got this case and Its too small for my phone!!! WTF! When I put my Verizon Storm 9530 in there it does not touch the screen, but I can't press the screen in. It actually crushing the phone that it bends it so very slightly that you cant press the screen. I took off the battery cover and i was able to now press the screen, but it barely moves and then the phone is a lot slower to react, plus I dont like having the battery cover off. I dont know what the **** is going on, but I'm out $30 cuz this case doesnt fit.

Maybe they sent you the wrong one. I love my Innocase II. Fits the storm perfectly. Make sure you put it on correctly. You are not supposed to slide the phone up into the case.
    01-30-09 06:06 PM
    My wife has the silicone case and I have the Innocase II. Both are very comparable in size. The silicone case is a bit "grippier" than the Innocase, but overall look and feel I say the Innocase II. I went with the case + holster combo and absolutely love it. Would highly recommed to anyone looking to get one.
    01-30-09 07:40 PM
    Anyone have any problem with the innocase scratching their Storm? My bezel now has a scratch on the bezel

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 07:45 PM
    I love my innocase II. It fits perfectly and it actually fits better in my hand.

aseretos- I don’t show any scratches on my bezel and I have had to take mine off to do a battery pull a few times.
    01-31-09 12:16 AM
    So mine just came in the mail. It is no thicker or it Least it doesn't feel thicker because its not so damn sticky.

Its sleek and downright classy looking in my honest opinion.

It is definitely worth the $30, honestly. It also goes in and out of my pocket very easily.

Two words: Buy one!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 12:39 AM
    I've been using my silicon case since the day I got my Storm. I have no problems with it at all, except for the big one where It takes a journey and a half to get my phone out of my jeans pocket. I'm looking into the Innocase II, and it looks like a pretty solid case. The question I have is: Is the Innocase II as thick as the VZW silicone case? I'm trying not to get too bulky, obviously not Otterbox bulky, but are the two similar in thickness?
    I'd been using the Silicone Case for about a month when my Innocase showed up at the door. It seems just slightly thicker than the silicone. Much better case than the silicone by far IMO.
    01-31-09 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD