Question: I bought the Verizon clear case and I'm not really happy with it because it picks up tons of scratches etc. so I am looking for a new case. My concern is that I like to put my phone in my front pocket...with the Verizon case its an easy slip in and out of my pocket. Would think still happen with the Seidio case? Or would the rubberized nature not allow this.
    02-17-09 05:40 PM
    If it wasn't for Presidents day I would have the I now. I love the feel of these cases, I had the holster for my curve. I cant wait to get rid of the silicone....
    02-17-09 06:42 PM
    I have the Innocase II and love it. I never had the Innocase I so I can't compare, but I did have the silicon case which I didn't like. Size wise it's comparable to the silicon case, but because it's a harder material I found it slides in and out of the pocket much easier, collects less dust, and fits much better. Looks much nicer too. I've dropped it once on a hard floor and not a mark on the case or phone so far. I'm very happy with my case.

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch
    02-17-09 08:40 PM
    I got the Innocase II combo for me and just the case for my wife and i have to say we are both happy with it. Ive dropped mine a few times already (butter fingers) and no damage. The holster holds the phone in place pretty secure IMO. Oh and when you install the case it snaps in dont slide it in, that ruins the felt on the back.
    02-18-09 12:38 AM
    Thanks for the comment on how it does in your pocket.

[QUOTE=skraggy;1710201]I have the Innocase II and love it. I never had the Innocase I so I can't compare, but I did have the silicon case which I didn't like. Size wise it's comparable to the silicon case, but because it's a harder material I found it slides in and out of the pocket much easier, collects less dust, and fits much better. Looks much nicer too. I've dropped it once on a hard floor and not a mark on the case or phone so far. I'm very happy with my case.
    02-18-09 09:59 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD