I tried searching for this info but there is so much out there after reading and getting even more confused I decided to ask

I have AOL email on my Storm right now .. I was wanting to start using my Yahoo email as well for co workers and such

Can I add my yahoo email like I have my Aol .. thru my Storm or do I have to get the Yahoo app .. and if I can add do I just do it thru Email settings .. adding my account info and password?

Also if so will the emails all come thru the same folder? different folders?

I believe I have BIS as this is a personal phone and not work related

Any help would be appreciated .. thanks in advance
    Joe
    02-24-09 04:12 PM
    I don't know about yahoo mail, but I set up hotmail through BIS and it is working perfectly fine.

Currently, I have 3 email set up on my storm, my personal domain email (for family and friends only), my gmail account (for more legitimate subscription), and my hotmail account (for general subscription that I don't care about spamming). All of them are set up through BIS and all of them are working fine.

In my humble opinion, if you don't HAVE TO install a local client, DON'T. Your Storm will perform a whole lot better that way. Too many apps is not a good thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 04:18 PM
    I tried searching for this info but there is so much out there after reading and getting even more confused I decided to ask

I have AOL email on my Storm right now .. I was wanting to start using my Yahoo email as well for co workers and such

Can I add my yahoo email like I have my Aol .. thru my Storm or do I have to get the Yahoo app .. and if I can add do I just do it thru Email settings .. adding my account info and password?

Also if so will the emails all come thru the same folder? different folders?

I believe I have BIS as this is a personal phone and not work related

Any help would be appreciated .. thanks in advance
    Joe
    Yahoo mail on BIS is instant (push).
    02-24-09 04:20 PM
    You can have 10 emails addresses come in to your bb. You will have a combined messages icon that will have all the emails together but you will also have separate icons for each box so you can see just those emails. Another handy feature when you hold your finger on an email without clicking it will find all the emails from that person.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD