Does anyone use these?
    Do they leave fingerprints?
    Thanks
    02-10-09 10:38 PM
    Try this...Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page. I had this on my curve and just got it for my storm...these are great, and no finger prints. They advertise a full skin, but I emailed them and they priced just the screen protector...like @ 7 bucks...but they still sent me the whole skin. These are very durable. Apply with water...just a little. ( read directions on website ) I recommend.
    02-10-09 10:43 PM
    Im a little nervous bout the ones with the water.
    Thats why i was seeing if anyone use these ones
    02-10-09 10:49 PM
    Never tried screenguardz but...

I bought a package of screen film for my old Palm Z22. I had some left so I cut out size #2 - it fits. No fingerprints and stays on. Cheap solution. Good luck.
    02-10-09 11:21 PM
    Got mine from the Verizon store, was 9.99 - 25% off for a pack of 3 pre cut protectors. No water for application and it goes on pretty well. Fingerprints show but they wipe off easily...
    02-10-09 11:30 PM
    man the ones like the BSE and the one i have installed - invisible shield are the best. you just have to be patient on putting the full body on. it takes a little while. BUT all you have to do about making sure that none of the solution gets inside the phone is to cut 4 pieces of paper the right size and fold them in half and stick them in the phone around the screen. that way when you squeegee the solution to the sides it will hit the paper and that will absorb it rather than it going down into the phone. i saw pics like this and i did it, and it worked perfectly. here is a link to a video about what i was talking about with the paper trick.

Last edited by bigwill1223; 02-10-09 at 11:49 PM.
    02-10-09 11:46 PM
    I put the invisible shield on last night and I got all nutty because I didn't do the paper trick (I was impulsive and I didn't bother with reading the threads first) and I got the solution under the screen. I freaked out at first but I took the battery out and left it to dry for 3 and half hours or so and then turned it back on. So far no problems. Gave me a good scare though.
    02-11-09 12:11 AM
    I still have the factory one on
    02-11-09 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD