PA here, hence the screen name...
    My job requires me to be outside for extended times quite often. My storm does not like the cold at all. The "click" is absent after about a hour in the cold stuff. I've made no adjustments to the phone and that's without any glove use also. I wish I could use gloves though.
    01-26-09 11:16 AM
    Mine stops clicking after being outside for less than 5 minutes while the phone's clipped on my belt (temps around 0-20 degrees). It starts clicking within a minute or so of coming inside, but it's very annoying. I have a feeling it has to do with my loosening up the screws. I'm gonna tighten them up and see if it still happens.
    01-26-09 11:20 AM
    I was just in 0 degree weather in state college pa and my scren clicks still. No gloves so my hands were mad cold. I can attest to losing some feeling in cold weather so maybe you think you are pressing hard enough but do to the loss of touch sensitivity you need to press harder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This I could relate to, my fingers get stiff sometimes trying to storm in the cold 3 degree weather!
    01-26-09 11:33 AM
    Just a quick question in relation to this thread. Its a good thing to wear gloves but how would you use the QWERTY or Sure Type keypad if you had decent gloves on??
    01-26-09 12:55 PM
    http[]:[]//[]www.abledata.com/product_images/images/94A1360.jpg
    01-26-09 01:03 PM
    All of the Olympus cameras are exceptional at dealing with the environment. But, the Storm in my opinion and observations is not operating like 'most electronics'. ie: I've never had this same degradtion with many other inexpensive phones. I don't think one is going to experience the described problems momentarily stepping out of the house into the cold. I started observing the degradtion after about 30 minutes.
    02-11-09 08:48 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD