ok i was Blackberry Messenging my girlfriend today, and out of no where, my screen literally stopped clicking. i have heard of click issues, but this is by far worse than anything i have read on here before. it was like my screen sank to the bottom of it's little hole in the face of the phone, and just died. it not only wouldnt click, but when i would try and select something, nothing would happen. I even opened the phone app(via green button) and and tried scrolling my contacts, nothing happened. so now i have to wait 2 days for my warrenty replacement to get here while i stare at my storm in disgust. anyways, my point of this thread is to see if anyone else has encountered such a problem, and if so, what do you blame for this happening, or did you find a reason this happened.

ps. i have droped my phone really bad once before but that was nearly a month ago. and yes i tried to fix the problem with a T6 Torx screwdriver, but no matter how tight or how loose i made the screws, the screen never moved the slightest.
    05-04-09 04:00 PM
    2 days?! i just called verizon and they are overnighting me a warranty replacement... and my phone works... i would call and try to get them to overnight it.

in regards to the clicking... idk... ive never had a clicking issue and hopefully the replacement wont either.
    05-04-09 04:06 PM
    sounds crazy, like the big button in the middle gave in
    05-04-09 04:13 PM
    yeah its pretty gay
    05-04-09 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD