I got the case yesterday and put it on right away. Very nice quality and I really like it, plus it's a smaller profile in the clip than with my Storm in my old BB Curve holster...

Anyhow....today I turn on the phone and it won't click. Nowhere on the screen clicks. So I shake the phone and it starts clicking again. Obviously this case tightens up the phone so it can cause problems with "modded" phones.

I had originally loosened up the screws about 3/4 of a turn to make my clicking better, so I tightened them so they're about a 1/2 turn out now and so far so good with the case. Hopefully I won't have anymore problems or I'll have to return the case.
    01-15-09 09:54 AM
    Or it might just be that when you loosened the screws, its not suppod to be like that? They are tightened im sure with a certain torque at the factory to make it work the way it does. I was thinking about a torqe fix but was iffy about it. My screen clicks pretty good and just dont see how I have to do that to make it better. Thanks to your scenerio, now I know I wont. But it shouldnt have the shake to make the screen click anymore. hmm...
    01-15-09 10:19 AM
    I have the Innocase I for about a week since it started shipping and I dont have any problems. Contact Seidio and ask for a replacement.

Or it might just be that when you loosened the screws, its not suppod to be like that? They are tightened im sure with a certain torque at the factory to make it work the way it does. I was thinking about a torqe fix but was iffy about it. My screen clicks pretty good and just dont see how I have to do that to make it better. Thanks to your scenerio, now I know I wont. But it shouldnt have the shake to make the screen click anymore. hmm...
    If your screen is clicking fine and all around the screen, there is no reason to do the torx fix. You only do the torx fix if the screen is not clicking in a certain corner. Thats probably why people complain about their screen problems because they have a working screen but they go and "fix" it thinking they can get a better click when its already better.
    01-15-09 10:35 AM
    Got my Innocase I last night, put it on with no issues, and isn't tourqing the screen at all. Have it in tandem with the spring clip holster.

I have not done, nor need to do, the Torx fix.
    01-15-09 12:46 PM
    Looseing the screwes on the back has been known to cause the screen to stop clicking altogether sometimes. It has to do with the screws being too lose and the screen shifting within the housing just enough to wedge it into a non-clicking position.
    01-15-09 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD