I use the zagg full body and love it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 07:57 AM
    The ZAGG Shield works awesome. It comes with a full phone cover, but makes the phone look tacky when you put the whole kit on. I only used the screen portion and it works great. It smudges less than others. The only thing is it takes a while to get used to the rubbery feeling while sliding your fingers over the screen. You get used to it.
    i've noticed that the screen doesn't smudge as much as the VzW protectors, and for almost the price of a three pack from verizon you can get the zagg shield with a lifetime guarantee, it's a rockin deal. cause i noticed with my VzW protector eventually grease would just get moved not cleaned off, and i'd have to replace it it's cheaper all around to get the zagg, it's completely worth it.
    03-05-09 08:06 AM
    I use a full body Phantom Skinz. Its the easiest to apply and offers full protection. I tried the Body Skinz and the spray bottle but was too much of a hassle if you use too much spray plus that orange tacky feel turned me off. I'm happy with the Phantom Skinz. I'd recommend it over and over again.
    03-05-09 08:19 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD