does the storm come w/ a screen protector out of the box?...just got some scratches and its 3 days old , so i was just wondering...i saw an airbubble when i first started to use the phone, so i was just wondering
    02-27-09 11:10 AM
    Mine came with a screen protector installed. I pulled it off the first day.

I replaced it Wednesday with invisishield. Works well.
    02-27-09 11:13 AM
    like most eletronic devices that have screens its common that it will be sold with a "screen protector" film, but generally speeking this film is temporary and will come off farily easily
    Mine came with one.. Alot of phones, touchscreen or not come with a screen protector.. My storm actually came with a good one that I didn't have to replace right away.. I bought a pack of them just to have them on hand tho. They're only like 10 bucks for 3..
    okay weph...almost had a heart attack...thanks for the input guys...im thinking about just getting the ghost armor screen protector, because im getting the seidio inocase II next week in the mail ...got it for $24 at cellguru.com
    02-27-09 11:19 AM
    I got my phone in December and recently replaced my protector. the phone came with a pretty good one.
    02-27-09 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD