I am tired of wasting my money!
    I bought 2 different kinds of ebay and when you run your finger over the screen, it doesn't slide easily. Feels sticky almost!
    Are the ones from the Verizon site any good?
    01-21-09 03:12 PM
    I used IS for a while and decided to take it off.

I use the VZW ones from the store now and they work fine. There's a reason why they give you 3 in a package though. Takes a few tries to get them on perfectly.
    01-21-09 03:15 PM
    I also got the VZW ones and they wrok well.
    01-21-09 03:21 PM
    You should buy the invisible shield from Zagg. Just have the person at the store put it on for you. It has a lifetime warranty and it feels absolutely 100% like the screen. Cannot tell its there at all.
    01-21-09 03:26 PM
    i sell a brand at my store called mybat and your finger goes accross very smoothly. message me if u want one i can get it to you for cheap. i heard IS is good too but i don't carry that one.
    01-21-09 03:29 PM
    I wish I could find a screen protector that is exactly like the one that my phone came with from the factory. After the corner of that one accidently lifted up, I tore it off to put on one of the VZW ones. The VZW ones seem to smear/pick up oils from your finger, dust, much worse than the one straight from the factory. It also seems to have a bit of an "Opaque-ness" to it, which I find annoying. I just want something clear as the glass under it!
    01-21-09 03:31 PM
    I have the VZW one, the lady there put it on for me and did a great job, and it seems just as good as the IS to me.
    01-21-09 03:31 PM
    i sell a brand at my store called mybat and your finger goes accross very smoothly. message me if u want one i can get it to you for cheap. i heard IS is good too but i don't carry that one.
    Many screens when first applied are a little sticky. It usually takes a bit of time for them to smooth out and become "perfect". The one I had installed at first within 2 hours after installation it was sticky 24 hours later after I had cleaned it a bit with windex(sprayed on glass cleaning cloth) the screen was smooth and had no issues. Felt great and is still performing well. Had a lifetime installation reinstall parts/labor warranty which is really saying something. Some screens however are designed to not slide about as easily probably so you don't easily drop the device...
    01-21-09 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD