Not really sure how too describe this but here it goes.
    The hovering on my Storm seems to be really bad lately. Basically it doesn't even register touching the screen sometimes and it seems like the screen is frozen, but its not I can still use the buttons and the side buttons all work perfectly fine. When I'm typing on the onscreen keyboard example: if I go to press the space bar once, it stays on it and itll space like 10 times, or sometimes it'll randomly put a . instead of a space. Its extremely frustrating, I'm guessing I might be outta luck and have to paay for a replacement.
    Even if I'm at the home screen, can't even click icons sometimes it will stay hovering but doesn't even register the click. But like I said the buttons all work I can bring up the dial pad and back out of it no problem.
    03-18-11 03:20 AM
    I am not sure what the problem is with your phone but I have a few questions. Have you tried pulling your battery out for a few minutes to the phone can possibly clear itself? Have you tried to update your phone OS lately and it is acting this way? These are the most immediate questions I know to ask.
    03-18-11 04:39 AM
    Yeah I have, I using .1041 OS. I've pulled the battery out multiple times. I have to everyday cause of low memory is terrible.
    This problem only started within the past couple days. Prior today since january I'd have issues where certain spots on the screen were unresponsive but it wasn't very often. Now lately it happens consistently the screen seems like it goes unresponsive. Is the best way to describe it.
    Last edited by deangamblin; 03-18-11 at 12:10 PM.
    03-18-11 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD