So over the last few days, the weather in So.Cal has been extremely nice and there hasn't been a need for a jacket, a sweatshirt or nay type of winter clothing that increase the number of pockets. lol.

the only option for my phone was the back pocket, now it seems ridiculous. I only had one corner of the phone before that wasn't very responsive but now almost on all my corners I have to push hard to get a response and there is no click sound. as if the top screen has moved closer to the bottom one.

has any one seen this? can I fix it. some other way than going to Verizon store, can I replace the screen or no replacement screens released yet.
    03-02-09 01:33 PM
    A replacement screen will cost you $100 at cnn.cn, but if you sat on the thing it's probably more like you squished its insides than the actual screen is broken somehow. Do a search for the torx screw fix and try that first.
    03-02-09 01:38 PM
    btw I regularly go out with no extra pockets but I can find a way to not sit on my phone... lol
    03-02-09 01:38 PM
    Same thing happened to me because I usually charge my phone under the back tire of my truck! Who knew?
    03-02-09 01:41 PM
    Same thing happened to me because I usually charge my phone under the back tire of my truck! Who knew?
    lol I always experience charging problems after I run over my Storm.
    03-02-09 01:42 PM
    btw I regularly go out with no extra pockets but I can find a way to not sit on my phone... lol
    you don't know me. its either sitting on the phone or juggling it all night lol. one way or the other it was bound to break. thats what happens after I feel I have got my moneys worth from an item. hahaha.

is there a thread about the torx screws what to do and how, that you can point me to. thanks
    03-02-09 01:43 PM
    you don't know me. its either sitting on the phone or juggling it all night lol. one way or the other it was bound to break. thats what happens after I feel I have got my moneys worth from an item. hahaha.

is there a thread about the torx screws what to do and how, that you can point me to. thanks
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/scr...method-109036/

Try that and see if adjusting them fixes it. You may only need to adjust the one without the sticker.
    03-02-09 01:46 PM
    great thank you.
    03-02-09 01:47 PM
    Just be like Ari Gold from Entourage and carry your phone in your hand all day.

03-02-09 01:50 PM
    And watch it fall out of your hand in slow mo
    03-02-09 02:07 PM
    call me silly but wouldn't it make sense to get a belt holster for it?
    again just an Idea.
    03-02-09 02:24 PM
    That is why I use a holster.

Hope the torq screw fix works for you, it sounds like it should
    03-02-09 02:27 PM
    the torq screw fix was great. I did break the border of the seal on the other screw, which sucks but ow well.

thanks all
    03-03-09 10:28 PM
    next time, try cutting up a business card and placing on top of the battery and close the cover. that works for me
    03-03-09 10:33 PM
    this somewhat happend to me to. Went to the barber shop, was using it while I was waiting, got called up and didnt think about it and just slipped it in my back pocket.

Now I have this little circle right in the middle of my screen and everytime I type and touch the screen it distorts much the same way it does when you put heavy pressure on a LCD screen.
    03-03-09 10:57 PM
    this somewhat happend to me to. Went to the barber shop, was using it while I was waiting, got called up and didnt think about it and just slipped it in my back pocket.

Now I have this little circle right in the middle of my screen and everytime I type and touch the screen it distorts much the same way it does when you put heavy pressure on a LCD screen.
    ahh yes. i bet u sat and the screen facing the inside and not the outside. i was conscious enough to put the screen to the outside. not sure if this trick will work for you. but try it, it might pull the screen a bit further back so that will give u a bit more pressure before distortion.
    03-03-09 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD