had something weird happen with my Storm. It froze up. I did a battery pull and it rebooted and looked fine. I could scroll the main screen, but when I pressed the screen to open SMS or an ap or anything, it did nothing. A calll came in, and i couldnt answer it, either with the the screen button or the hard key.

Thinking I was about to have to leave to get a new phone, i tried to do a backup with desktop manager (which failed).

After that, my phone rebooted on its on while connected to the usb. I picked it up and it seemed to work ok, as i can now open anything and answer calls.

Anyone experienced this? Is about to crash on me?
    07-21-09 01:36 PM
    R u leaving apps open? Full home screen > hold down menu key 2 pull up app switcher > check which apps r running/open (browser, home, msgs, phone + bb msgr, if u have, always display--easy access) > w/in app(s), close out via menu > close/exit.

If u have downloaded theme: options > advanced options > applications > hilite theme > menu > delete.

Delete any excess msgs/call log entries & clear all in browser > menu > options > cache operations.

Do battery pull (w/device on)

When done, options > memory > app memory free space > report!
    07-21-09 02:11 PM
    happens occasinally...did u go too low on the memory...battery pull should fix it for ya...
    07-21-09 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD