Is it normal for the screen on the Storm to move slightly side to side within the frame?
    12-24-08 11:46 AM
    yes, this is very normal.

how much movement do you have?
    12-24-08 11:47 AM
    I would say yes, mine moves or wiggles a little. As long as it is responsive, I don't think it is anything to be concerned about. They are not suppose to be completely stationary.
    12-24-08 11:48 AM
    I agree.The screen is gonna be like that because its a button. It needs a little play for when you press it. I also belive that its totally normal
    12-24-08 11:55 AM
    The reason I asked is because the screen on my first unit did not move as much.
    12-24-08 11:58 AM
    It needs a little play for when you press it. I also belive that its totally normal
    The reason I asked is because the screen on my first unit did not move as much.
    Terrigno is right. When the screen click issue came up, it turned out to be the over tightening of some of the screws. With almost anything, small variations occur in the production process that can cause small variations from unit to unit. In gross cases this can yeild problems. However, most of the time, the diffrences are so small, they should not be a concern.
    12-24-08 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD