Ever since I have upgraded to 5.0.0.328 my screen won't lock. It "pump fakes" me by showing a locked screen and then flashes back off. It's terribly annoying. Any suggestions?
    01-30-10 01:15 PM
    Ever since I have upgraded to 5.0.0.328 my screen won't lock. It "pump fakes" me by showing a locked screen and then flashes back off. It's terribly annoying. Any suggestions?
    Pump fake lmfao lmfao
    thats funny.
    Sorry to ask the obvious but have you did a battery pull?
    When you installed your new OS did you follow instructions? or was it not your first time?
    Did you check your Security settings?
    01-30-10 01:36 PM
    I have done an actual battery pull and use Quickpull as well. I believe that I installed correctly. (no other problems) What settings would I need to adjust?
    01-30-10 02:39 PM
    You're only hitting the lock button once, right? Not accidentally hitting it twice on accident?
    01-30-10 02:43 PM
    Nope just once. Trust me that's what I thought at first too!
    01-30-10 02:44 PM
    lol, lve the "pump fake".
    I had the same issue shortly before the top row of buttons, both the lock and mute, stopped working. I read somewhere here on the forums that the ribbon that connects the buttons to "the rest of the phone" goes bad. Just my experience.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 07:26 PM
    Lol mine does that about every 10 or so times. It IS really annoying! Granted I have dropped my phone several times. I could see the button being broken but since most of the time it works fine for me, I'm tempted to agree that its the 5.x OS. Really started noticing it after I did that update...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 03:59 PM
    my phone lock every time i put it in my hostler....I have an Otter Box....How do I get it to stop locking everytime I put it into my hostle?
    01-31-10 08:52 PM
    my phone lock every time i put it in my hostler....I have an Otter Box....How do I get it to stop locking everytime I put it into my hostle?
    under Options -> Password, there is an option for "Lock Handheld Upon Holstering" Try setting that to "No"
    01-31-10 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD