Ok, so i just got my blackberry 9530 this weekend and i like what i've seen so far except one thing. I press the lock button in the top left corner and even tried the lock option on the main menu, and it locks, and then goes black after however many seconds (everything seems good), but then after about 1-2min the phone unlocks without me touching it at all. I place it on the table after pressing lock and it going black then it just automatically unlocks as if i was recieveing a text or something but i didnt recieve anything at all. Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thank you

Edit: My phone just automatically unlocks without me pressing a single button or even touching the phone. The phone unlocks then however many seconds later goes black again but then of course 1-2min later it unlocks once again.
    Trying to describe this as clearly as possible so i can recieve an accurate answer
    Last edited by killacam757; 10-04-09 at 08:24 PM.
    10-04-09 08:21 PM
    Ok, so i just got my blackberry 9530 this weekend and i like what i've seen so far except one thing. I press the lock button in the top left corner and even tried the lock option on the main menu, and it locks, and then goes black after however many seconds (everything seems good), but then after about 1-2min the phone unlocks without me touching it at all. I place it on the table after pressing lock and it going black then it just automatically unlocks as if i was recieveing a text or something but i didnt recieve anything at all. Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thank you

Edit: My phone just automatically unlocks without me pressing a single button or even touching the phone. The phone unlocks then however many seconds later goes black again but then of course 1-2min later it unlocks once again.
    Trying to describe this as clearly as possible so i can recieve an accurate answer
    It sounds to me like you might want to consider reinstalling your OS or installing a new OS fresh on the device.
    10-04-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD