i'm assuming all of us know about hitting the bb button twice (not fast) but bring up main menu then hit it again and bring up the options menu. the screen comes up with options for how many rows of icons, wallpaper etc. my issue is, when i go into that screen and make changes and hit save or close, i'm not able to bring it back up again without a battery pull. but if i just hit the back button, i can open it up all day. is that a glitch in .75 or just mine ? any help is much appreciated ??
    04-17-09 09:53 AM
    this was a glitch in .75, not 100% sure in which version OS they fixed it..
    04-17-09 10:39 AM
    i can do it with .113
    04-17-09 11:05 AM
    Don't hit close, just your back arrow...as was previously posted, it was a glitch in .75. I can hit save and still get back to it...I'm running 122 v3.5 now and don't have that issue at all anymore. (I just tried and it worked fine, saving and closing out the regular way. If you're on .75 still you have to just use your back arrow button instead. G/L
    04-17-09 12:30 PM
    this was a glitch in .75, not 100% sure in which version OS they fixed it..
    Don't hit close, just your back arrow...as was previously posted, it was a glitch in .75. I can hit save and still get back to it...I'm running 122 v3.5 now and don't have that issue at all anymore. (I just tried and it worked fine, saving and closing out the regular way. If you're on .75 still you have to just use your back arrow button instead. G/L
    thanks for your help, at least i know it not just mine
    04-17-09 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD