So ive been looking around and cant seem to find anyone with the same problem. My phone starts no problem. But the screen isnt responding to any touch. Wont highlight and click does nothing. Battery pull doesnt work. I reinstalled the os and my phone is factory settings now but still nothing. Any help? Also the screen isnt frozen cause tilt still works and bottom buttons do.
    09-26-10 03:50 PM
    Mine is doing the same thing... I dropped it from the coffee table onto carpet. I can't imagine that would do it thought. I have dropped it from much higher onto concrete before.

This has been a great phone (had the same one for over two years) and I was really hoping to be able to hold out for a Storm3...
    10-11-10 09:16 AM
    So ive been looking around and cant seem to find anyone with the same problem. My phone starts no problem. But the screen isnt responding to any touch. Wont highlight and click does nothing. Battery pull doesnt work. I reinstalled the os and my phone is factory settings now but still nothing. Any help? Also the screen isnt frozen cause tilt still works and bottom buttons do.
    I had the exact same problem with my phone. Turned out to be a hardware issue. I had to get a new phone cause I didn't have insurance and my phone was out of warranty.
    10-11-10 10:22 AM
    well it is working again. I have been doing battery pulls like woah all morning. Not sure what that means but I am back baby!
    10-11-10 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD