I couldn't find that disclaimer on this video...

What the **** software is this device running? Notice the animations and the smoothness? Obviously this guy is being all careful with it...not scrolling before the device has fully loaded the page and such, but, even if this was just a target for what it SHOULD have looked like, then WTF happened?

Does anyone in the know know what happened with all the nifty transitions that we saw in the Lewis Hamilton interview videos and the one above? The phone seems incredibly laggy in the Hamilton video, but still... there were some animations included that I'd like to see on the phone now.
    Last edited by crackberryn00b; 08-04-09 at 11:06 PM.
    08-04-09 11:03 PM
    they took alot of it out so it would be faster and smoother i think. it was early software you see in the vid .4x or something
    08-04-09 11:14 PM
    I couldn't find that disclaimer on this video...

What the **** software is this device running? Notice the animations and the smoothness? Obviously this guy is being all careful with it...not scrolling before the device has fully loaded the page and such, but, even if this was just a target for what it SHOULD have looked like, then WTF happened?

Does anyone in the know know what happened with all the nifty transitions that we saw in the Lewis Hamilton interview videos and the one above? The phone seems incredibly laggy in the Hamilton video, but still... there were some animations included that I'd like to see on the phone now.
    Interesting. It looks like the video was edited so that the page was fully loaded and didnt show and of the loading process.
    08-04-09 11:22 PM
    Interesting. It looks like the video was edited so that the page was fully loaded and didnt show and of the loading process.
    I noticed that also. Hm, does he show the about screen? With the OS version? I stopped right after the browser.

Jeff
    08-04-09 11:32 PM
    I noticed that also. Hm, does he show the about screen? With the OS version? I stopped right after the browser.

Jeff
    Nope, never! Just goes through different sites and then goes into vznav

Edit: I do like how the keyboard comes up when u launch the browser
    08-04-09 11:34 PM
    they took alot of it out so it would be faster and smoother i think. it was early software you see in the vid .4x or something
    For sure...but the sliding keyboard thing was super cool IMHO.
    08-04-09 11:36 PM
    Yeah it would be sick if the keyboard was that smooth when sliding.
    08-04-09 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD