for some reason, my screen won't shut off while it's sitting idle. i checked it, and it's supposed to, but doesn't.

Could this be due to the theme i'm running....? i bought one off of the app store....

thanks
    03-09-09 10:46 AM
    There are no apps that I know of the keep the screen running. This happens to me ocassionaly. Just do a battery pull and it should fix the problem.
    03-09-09 11:41 AM
    There are no apps that I know of the keep the screen running. This happens to me ocassionaly. Just do a battery pull and it should fix the problem.

yup happened to me this AM, Just did a Battery Pull
    03-09-09 11:44 AM
    yup happened to me this AM, Just did a Battery Pull
    did the same thing
    03-09-09 12:06 PM
    did the same thing
    ok...thanks guys. couldnt figure out how my battery was draining so fast!! all good now!
    03-09-09 12:34 PM
    got the new tour and it kept on doing the same thing and trying to hibernate. it would darken and then just light up-then it loops in that process. i just had it switch out with new one from Verizon. hopefully that cleared the issue-might of been a bad phone.

a phone for the price we pay for should never make us pull the battery-i can understand once in a blue moon but not frequently. i think its ridiculous. im about to switch out phones if i still have an issue. used to be a big BB fan but not so impressed anymore.
    07-23-09 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD