My blackberry storm 9530 just started having some problems....

First problem is that when I stop using my phone and the screen turns black and then I go to use it again, the screen continues to be black and won't turn back on until I do a battery pull and let it reload. Then the same thing happens all over again. Very fustrating. Especially when someone trys to call me, I have no way of seeing who they are until I answer the phone.

Second problem I'm having is that when my phone is on, everything seems to be really slow.

Third problem is that when I attempt to text people, typing out my message, lines start appearing over the screen and it freezes up.

Fourth problem, every now and then, my phone freezes up and won't allow me to do anything at all. I do a battery pull and it seems to be fine for the time being...

I've tried doing battery pulls, leaving my battery out 24 hours, allowing my phone to charge 24 hours. I just had new software loaded on my phone about two weeks ago. Don't know what to do anymore.
    02-15-10 05:09 PM
    Did the problems start after the 'new software' was loaded onto the phone? I'm assuming by new software you mean OS. If this is the case, just wipe the phone and reload the OS.
    02-15-10 05:15 PM
    I'm having similar problems. The phone would sometimes lock up when getting a call and show that annoying clock in the middle so that I was unable to answer. Then I downloaded a theme and a game and now it does way too often now. I have version 5.0.0.328 which I believe its the latest. For a smartphone I would think that I should be able to download some apps and not worry about the speed of it.
    03-03-10 08:44 PM
    I'm having similar problems. The phone would sometimes lock up when getting a call and show that annoying clock in the middle so that I was unable to answer. Then I downloaded a theme and a game and now it does way too often now. I have version 5.0.0.328 which I believe its the latest. For a smartphone I would think that I should be able to download some apps and not worry about the speed of it.
    You have to remember that it's also like a computer. The more apps and programs that you have on it will slow down its processes. You should delete some files and apps that you rarely use to free up memory.

Hope it works out.
    03-06-10 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD