My storm keeps displaying a verizon logo across the whole screen, locking me out of all applications.

What is going on?
    02-19-09 02:55 PM
    Which OS are you running? Did you happen to see a "Media card inserted" message before getting the Verizon logo screen? This was a known issue on beta OS's before .99. Try doing a battery pull.
    02-19-09 03:08 PM
    The lock is on. Hold down the upper left corner of the phone to unlock. There is a near invisible image of a lock in the correct area.
    02-19-09 03:12 PM
    Which OS are you running? Did you happen to see a "Media card inserted" message before getting the Verizon logo screen? This was a known issue on beta OS's before .99. Try doing a battery pull.
    I think I am running .83?
    02-19-09 03:16 PM
    I had this problem too for a while, my problem was that I was using a different theme than the default.

I pressed down the offkey until it showed it was about to turn off, then I aborted the shut down. And did that repeatedly (like 3 times) until I got to regular app screen, then I went in and changed the theme to the default and then did a battery pull.

Not sure if this is the same situation you have, but if it is, hope that helps
    02-19-09 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD