got mine yesterday but have not installed yet
    07-20-09 11:32 AM
    so if we have this thing on and use the full screen to browse, will that affect anything we try to click on? Or its like invisible enough that your heat from your finger will go thru it and you can touch the screen and still browse, scroll up, etc?
    07-21-09 01:40 AM
    so if we have this thing on and use the full screen to browse, will that affect anything we try to click on? Or its like invisible enough that your heat from your finger will go thru it and you can touch the screen and still browse, scroll up, etc?
    It has been designed specifically not to interfere with the use of the phone in any way. You are correct it is "invisible enough" to be able to respond to touch the same as if it were not there at all. The tactile markings have been reworked several times in order to reach the optimal mix of tactile feedback and usability.
    07-22-09 07:02 PM
    I would never consider any products by you simply due to your dishonest marketing practices. If you are bs'ing about your own identity, who the heck knows what else you are lying about.

Even your promotional description of your own product stinks.

In fact, I would never consider any of your products, period.
    Last edited by wentouch; 07-22-09 at 07:31 PM.
    07-22-09 07:28 PM
    I would never consider any products by you simply due to your dishonest marketing practices. If you are bs'ing about your own identity, who the heck knows what else you are lying about.

...wow

Care to elaborate on your statement.
    07-22-09 08:21 PM

lol. creeeeeeperrrrr...
    07-22-09 08:46 PM

WOW DUDE! My promotional description probably is not the best. That is true. I would gladly give someone a free pack of my product if they wanted to re write it for me and I liked it more than my own. In fact feel free to send me a pm with a new description fellow crackberry peeps and if I use it I will send you a 3 pack. Except this guy he is too negative for my taste.
    Now as for the firsr part of your post I am really lost here. I say who I am in the first post. I have never changed that. Your weird man!
    07-22-09 09:17 PM
    Negative?

As to the first part of my post above, I wasn't talking about your first post, as I am sure you are already aware. I wasn't going to mention it again to allow you to continue to do whatever business it is you do, but...

I was talking about the multiple accounts apparently created by you on this forum to promote and bolster your product under false pretenses. You know, the ones that were deleted and where you were warned.

I have to wonder how many of the new accounts on this thread itself are also you? Perhaps, the mods will also cross-check those.

Are you now also claiming that you have no clue?
    07-22-09 09:36 PM
    My Pearl doesn't support flash player so I can't even look @ them- not happy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 09:42 PM
    Negative?

As to the first part of my post above, I wasn't talking about your first post, as I am sure you are already aware. I wasn't going to mention it again to allow you to continue to do whatever business it is you do, but...

I was talking about the multiple accounts apparently created by you on this forum to promote and bolster your product under false pretenses. You know, the ones that were deleted and where you were warned.

I have to wonder how many of the new accounts on this thread itself are also you? Perhaps, the mods will also cross-check those.

Are you now also claiming that you have no clue?
    ok. Well I have just checked my pm's and no such warning. Not sure where you got your info from. So sorry to bust your bubble. Secondly I have 2 posts which are both still up. This one and the one I posted right after I released it titled "It has finally happened..." that post is still up. You can check for yourself. If you are responsable for having someones post deleted because you are on some wild goose chase you should be very ashamed and embarrased. Now I am and for the last time going to say I have no clue what you ate talking about. Most likley the mods have better things to do than listen to your crazy rantings. Hey listen, if you don't want to see other people doing well for themselves that's fine but do it somewhere else. If it's because you are too poor to buy one pm me and I am sure I can work something out for you
    07-22-09 09:56 PM
    ok. Well I have just checked my pm's and no such warning. Not sure where you got your info from. So sorry to bust your bubble. Secondly I have 2 posts which are both still up. This one and the one I posted right after I released it titled "It has finally happened..." that post is still up. You can check for yourself. If you are responsable for having someones post deleted because you are on some wild goose chase you should be very ashamed and embarrased. Now I am and for the last time going to say I have no clue what you ate talking about. Most likley the mods have better things to do than listen to your crazy rantings. Hey listen, if you don't want to see other people doing well for themselves that's fine but do it somewhere else. If it's because you are too poor to buy one pm me and I am sure I can work something out for you
    Lol.

Your post here speaks more about your character then I ever can.

Continue...
    07-22-09 10:00 PM
    You know what I shouldent be upset but I have no respect for people who have nothing better than to troll forums and stir up dirt. It's no big deal really.
    07-22-09 10:07 PM
212 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD