OK... I know someone posted this very same thread & I posted a commonet onto that thread. I have searched for that thread three times and cannot find it again. So I am going to ask again...

I have no issues with my Storm but have noticed this week that the Bottom Center of my screen ( right above the BB & Back keys) depressed in less than any other area of my screen. There is no loss of functionality and everything does "click" but it just seems that the screen depresses further in any other part of the screen.

It isnt something that I would return the phone for, but am concerned that given time, that it could get worse.

Is anyone else having this issue ? Is it just the way it works and I am being too picky, or is this something that will get worse over time with normal usage.
    01-01-09 11:01 AM
    If you use your control panel on this forum you will see every post you have made.....
    01-01-09 11:03 AM
    Is anyone else having this issue ? Is it just the way it works and I am being too picky, or is this something that will get worse over time with normal usage.
    Use it over the course of a week and see if it degrades any further. If it does, call for a replacement. If it doesn't, who knows maybe it was like that before and you didn't notice it
    01-01-09 11:13 AM
    I tried the control panel and searched for all my posts, still couldnt find it. Maybe the whole thread was deleted ?

Anyhow, thanks. I think the Farmer may be right, it may be something I just never noticed and was always there.
    Like I said, there is no loss of functionality whatsoever so maybe just the lemming theory and my getting paronoid that there must be something wrong with my Storm after reading all these posts about click issues.
    01-01-09 11:17 AM
    01-01-09 12:29 PM
    Thanx Jascias........ I have read over this thread several times over the past few weeks since you posted it initially. A little frightened to try it. But I see that it has worked for several others so may got get myself a torx. Like someone said on your thread on this, if it works, its much easier than going through the hassle of getting a new one. I think this is my last week of my 30 days..... so dont want to risk getting a refurbished one if I went that road.
    01-01-09 07:39 PM
    I had the same thing going on, and I'm calling for a replacement tomorrow, but for the time being I did the felt pad trick. It worked wonders! lol
    01-01-09 07:52 PM
    id say i have to depress my finger into the screen longer and harder on all of the edges in order for it to click. i do find it inconvenient, but i am getting used to the phone, so as far as returning this one, i am undecided.
    01-01-09 08:15 PM
    If you don't want to loosen the screws, here is another solution: Felt Pad
    01-01-09 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD