my wife and i got two in mail today and both appear to have bubbles on the screen? are there screeen protectors from the factory or my screens defective?
    11-26-08 07:03 PM
    Screen protectors from the factory
    11-26-08 07:06 PM
    Brand new phones ALWAYS have a protective sheet of plastic over the screens (and usually all over any other scratchable surface).
    11-26-08 09:34 PM
    nope wrong there are bubbles all over the screen you can only see them at certain angles theres few post about them already
    11-26-08 09:55 PM
    nope wrong there are bubbles all over the screen you can only see them at certain angles theres few post about them already
    no..i think the op is talking about the second layer of film after you peel off the first layer. there are 2 layers of film. the first one covers half the screen and the 2nd one covers the whole screen and has bubbles if you don't remove it.
    11-26-08 10:21 PM
    no..i think the op is talking about the second layer of film after you peel off the first layer. there are 2 layers of film. the first one covers half the screen and the 2nd one covers the whole screen and has bubbles if you don't remove it.
    yes there are 2 pieces of plastic but alls allot bubbles or dots and i bet this what there seeing are all those dotshttp://forums.crackberry.com/f86/dots-screen-101630/
    11-26-08 10:59 PM
    so me putting a screen protector over the factory installed screen prtectr was really a waste then? should i take both off and redo it with just one new one? does hte one from the factory come off easily?
    11-27-08 11:54 AM
    Haha that too funny. You put a screen protector over the factory one. Yeah i would take them both off and if you cant separate the new one from the factory one then just get a new screen protector. The factory protector peels right off
    11-27-08 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD