View Poll Results: Would you like a screen auto-lock feature on your Storm?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would love for my Storm to have this ability

91 84.26%
  • No, it doesn't really matter to me

17 15.74%
    Okay! I'm diving in and I'll let you know the outcome...
    Well, I just realized they don't have a trial version. I come from the palm world where EVERYTHING comes with a free trial. I can't see myself spending money on a promise.....

Thanks again though everyone!
    12-11-08 05:45 PM
    i figured that this was the best place to post this, is it possible to set the side option button to speaker phone
    12-11-08 06:05 PM
    There's an option for it to lock while you're on a call. Does it not work for you? it works for me...
    I have autolock installed on my storm and there is that setting that says "Action when on call" either lock or don't lock. I check lock and save then I was on the phone and it didn't lock. What did you do to make this work? Because its a big pain not being able to lock. Also, it unlocks in my pocket all the time and without autolock set on 1 second it goes crazy in there. The storm needs something like the iPhone where you have to swipe to unlock. It's such an ingenious design. Thanks.
    -Chris
    12-11-08 08:18 PM
    I just upgraded to the storm from the curve and the jury is still out. I manually screen lock and unlock it. But, when it is unlocked, it will clear out everything im doing even hang up and go back into screenlock mode. extremely irritating. Its not the top button either. any suggestions or anyone else have this problem? - nip
    Last edited by getanip99; 12-11-08 at 10:03 PM.
    12-11-08 10:00 PM
    Am i missing something cause it doesnt lock against clicking the screen while on a call, and i have tried each setting. I would be curious if you actually have it working correctly and how. Thanks
    I am also having this same issue. Can anyone lock the screen during a call? I am constantly turning the speakerphone on by accident. Thanks
    12-14-08 09:35 PM
    I am also having this same issue. Can anyone lock the screen during a call? I am constantly turning the speakerphone on by accident. Thanks
    ugh me too! and muting it. its terrible.
    12-15-08 05:26 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD