Believe it or not was at the verizon store today with my father saw a rep that gave me some real good advice on the storm to help with the screen. Take a business card fold it and put it behind the battery and test to see if you like it. Change your setting to make the screen react faster it really works .
    06-21-09 12:55 AM
    Ya he got that tip from crackberry. There are several screen fixes like that here...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 01:11 AM
    Believe it or not was at the verizon store today with my father saw a rep that gave me some real good advice on the storm to help with the screen. Take a business card fold it and put it behind the battery and test to see if you like it. Change your setting to make the screen react faster it really works .
    so if you were at the VZW store and you had your storm there with a defective screen then why didnt you get it replaced? You should not have to fix the screen with anything, whether its the business card, sticker, dime, or torx fix. You should get it replaced. Just my opinion though.

Oh and try using the search function as this has been discussed over a bizillion times in many threads. Thanks
    06-21-09 01:22 AM
    so if you were at the VZW store and you had your storm there with a defective screen then why didnt you get it replaced? You should not have to fix the screen with anything, whether its the business card, sticker, dime, or torx fix. You should get it replaced. Just my opinion though.

Oh and try using the search function as this has been discussed over a bizillion times in many threads. Thanks
    It's like those 'OMG vZw update THIS WEEKEND!!!' threads lol...but seriously I love noobs, but search is your friend
    06-21-09 03:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD