i have appointments i forget them a lot. when i had a windows based phone it would constantly have a reminder on my main screen for the next appointment.

can the storm do this???
    12-05-08 06:48 PM
    Your kidding right have you even turned the phone on? When you schedule in the calendar it will alert you prior to the appt you can even set the time before the laert 15 mins 30 mins etc.....also you can set an appt and invite another user to the appt by using the menu button and invite attendee....
    12-05-08 07:08 PM
    She's talking about the today themes. Mind...to answer your question - I haven't seen any storm themes other than the zen that it comes with. I know some people are working on some as we speak. PM me and I'll send you a link to the site. BTW - I just checked it and and there still haven't been any updates yet.
    12-05-08 07:14 PM
    umm ya i double checked its on and know what your talking about but i want more than a 30min heads up. i want it on my homepage pestering me every time i look at my phone that i have an appointment coming up in two days or two weeks or two minutes.
    12-05-08 08:08 PM
    no one knows???
    12-06-08 12:32 PM
    Yea, i really like how this was setup on my last Windows Mobile based phone..

I havent figured out a good method with the storm yet.
    12-06-08 12:33 PM
    Scroll up...they are working on some themes that will do these but currently it will not. At least that it my take on it. I agree that would be a great feature to have. I'm quite forgetful myself.
    12-06-08 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD