Dont know if this was brought up before or its an on-going glitch. Was trying to use my phone today but couldn't hear anything and on the screen it shows the headset was enabled. I tried clicking on the HANDSET touch option but didnt work!! .. I tried playing music through the handset and speakerphone, both worked, then I tried the call again and still shows headset. I did use the headset on a call before and hung up the call and took the headset socket out. any ideas?
    03-04-09 06:12 PM
    I just had this problem yesterday. Wiggle (don't just pull plug in and out) the headset plug in there. Do it while in a call, I used somebody with vzw so I didn't get charged. It should change after a bit of wiggling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 06:17 PM
    oh and my solution was to find the headset to plug it in the phone and disconnect it.. But that wasnt the solution I wanted.
    03-04-09 06:17 PM
    Dont know if this was brought up before or its an on-going glitch. Was trying to use my phone today but couldn't hear anything and on the screen it shows the headset was enabled. I tried clicking on the HANDSET touch option but didnt work!! .. I tried playing music through the handset and speakerphone, both worked, then I tried the call again and still shows headset. I did use the headset on a call before and hung up the call and took the headset socket out. any ideas?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/hel...p-asap-174004/
    03-04-09 06:18 PM
    I just had this problem yesterday. Wiggle (don't just pull plug in and out) the headset plug in there. Do it while in a call, I used somebody with vzw so I didn't get charged. It should change after a bit of wiggling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    this is too much trouble .. cant the phone notice that there isnt a headset pluged in?
    03-04-09 06:21 PM
    this is too much trouble .. cant the phone notice that there isnt a headset pluged in?
    Well if it makes a difference I have never had this problem! I know a lot of people on here have. But I agree with you.
    03-04-09 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD