I am trying to transfer files from my pc to my storm and am using roxio media manager. After copy the pictures I want to transfer to the storm file in rmm, I don't know what to do next. How do I actually transfer the pictures to the media card in my storm? There is no "synchronize" button or command.
    12-13-08 09:18 PM
    I am trying to transfer files from my pc to my storm and am using roxio media manager. After copy the pictures I want to transfer to the storm file in rmm, I don't know what to do next. How do I actually transfer the pictures to the media card in my storm? There is no "synchronize" button or command.
    You need to navigate to the Media Card and drag and drop them there. Roxio Suks so just use Windows Explorer and open the Media Card in your file manager and drag and drop from your Pitcure folder on the PC and into the Pictures folder on the media card on the Blackberry.
    12-13-08 09:31 PM
    agreed... don't use roxio!!
    activate mass storage on your phone and use windows explorer to open folders on your media card. then just drag and drop.
    12-13-08 09:53 PM
    agreed... don't use roxio!!
    activate mass storage on your phone and use windows explorer to open folders on your media card. then just drag and drop.

how do we activate mass storage?
    12-13-08 10:30 PM
    haha i had the same issue for a bit then I figured it out...

U have your files on the top part of the screen, on the bottom there should be one folder. Double click the folder and all the folders of the storm show up. i think that the picture one is the 4th folder. just drag the pic from the top to the folder and its all set(it'll ask you to convert the file or not,doesn't really matter unless the image is huge). All you have to do is remove the cord after that
    Last edited by vdubnbass; 12-13-08 at 11:08 PM.
    12-13-08 10:57 PM
    how do we activate mass storage?
    Press "Options" Icon
    Select: Memory"
    Select:YES in the Drop Down Box next to "Auto enable mass storage mode when connect.
    Save.

select
    Last edited by chasvs; 12-14-08 at 08:56 AM.
    12-14-08 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD