Maybe I"m a little slow to pull the storm out of it's case..............but I find my storm ends it's ring cycle too quickly. I miss quite a few calls because of this happening. Interesting in this did not seem to be the case with other cell phones I've owned. Of course I understand the phone vibrates, then swithes to a ring tone. Is it possible to disable vibration before ring tone starts. Seems to me this could solve the problem.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    08-22-09 05:14 AM
    what OS are you running?
    08-22-09 05:20 AM
    what OS are you running?
    I'm running OS 4.7.0.148
    08-22-09 04:49 PM
    I wasnt on .148 very long but I think with .151 that issue is fixed. Have you thought about loading .151?
    08-22-09 04:51 PM
    I believe this is all controlled by Verizon: give them a call. Doctor Neutron
    08-22-09 06:00 PM
    I believe this is all controlled by Verizon: give them a call. Doctor Neutron
    verizon doesnt control how the ring tone plays on the phone. Its controlled by the OS on the phone. There are apps that allow you to have ring and vibe at the same time but you have to pay for them. Like I said, I think .151 solves this issues by allowing you to change these settings
    08-22-09 06:18 PM

Maybe I"m a little slow to pull the storm out of it's case..............but I find my storm ends it's ring cycle too quickly. I miss quite a few calls because of this happening. Interesting in this did not seem to be the case with other cell phones I've owned. Of course I understand the phone vibrates, then swithes to a ring tone. Is it possible to disable vibration before ring tone starts. Seems to me this could solve the problem.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    you can easily shut the vibration off and it will only ring, you can also change if you want a short or long vibration. So if you set it to short, it will ring sooner and cycle qiucker
    08-22-09 06:25 PM

I'll try all suggestions upgrading the OS, resetting vibration from long to short and will also contact Verizon Thx
    08-22-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD